New Prestige Class Requirements & Abilities

General Discussion is for anything related to Blackstone not covered in the other forums.
Veteran
Knight
Knight

New Prestige Class Requirements & Abilities

Post by Veteran »

•All of these prestige classes and classes can go into epic levels, though only the samurai unlocks new abilities beyond the access to epic feats.
•Once you have 21 levels in the Samurai class you may access new abilities you may unlock in your weapons with the ancestral Daisho ability.
•The exception to the epic option is the Battlerager which is a five level prestige class.

â—‹Ocular Adept â—‹
(Requirements)
Classes : Druid or Cleric
Alignment : Lawful Evil or Neutral Evil.
Skills : Concentration 8 or more ranks.
Feats : Toughness
(Abilities)
Level 1 : Charm Person Ray - Twice per day spell-like ability.
Level 2 : Sleep Ray - Twice per day spell-like ability.
Level 3 : Inflict Moderate Wounds Ray - Twice per day spell-like ability.
Level 4 : Slow Ray - Twice per day spell-like ability.
Level 5 : Fear Ray - Twice per day spell-like ability.
Level 6 : Charm Monster Ray - Twice per day spell-like ability.
Level 7 : Telekenesis Ray - Twice per day spell-like ability.
Level 8 : Flesh to Stone Ray - Twice per day spell-like ability.
Level 9 : Disintegrate Ray - Twice per day spell-like ability.
Level 10 : Finger of Death Ray - Twice per day spell-like ability.

Bonus Spells: Levels 1,3,5,7, and 9 as if gained a level in cleric.

â—‹Battleragerâ—‹
(Requirements)
Class : Barbarian
Alignment : Any non lawful.
Race : Dwarf
Feats : Cleave, Toughness, Power Attack.
Base Attack Bonus : 5
Skills : Intimidate 8 or more ranks, Lore 2 or more ranks.

(Abilities)
Level 1 : Battle Rage (Same as Barbarian Rage) 1/day.
Level 2 : Aura of Courage; Knockdown.
Level 3 : Battle Rage 2/day; Improved Unarmed Strike.
Level 4 : Great Cleave; Improved Knockdown.
Level 5 : Armor Skin; Battle Rage 3/day.

â—‹Mystic Theurgeâ—‹
(Requirements)
Classes : Cleric or Druid
Skills : Lore 6 or more ranks, Concentration 6 or more ranks, Spellcraft 6 or more ranks.
Arcane Spellcasting : Level 3 or higher.

Bonus Spells: Levels 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 as if gained a level in his/her arcane spellcasting class (Bard, Sorcerer, Wizard) and divine spell casting class (Cleric, Druid).
He/She does not learn any new arcane spells through this ability, however.

â—‹Ninja Spyâ—‹
(Requirements)
Alignment : Any non chaotic, non good.
Skills : Bluff 10 or more ranks, Hide 10 or more ranks, Tumble 10 or more ranks.
Feats : Dodge, Evasion.

(Abilities)
Level 1 : Use Poison; Exotic Weapon Proficiency.
Level 2 : Sneak Attack +1d6; Improved Evasion.
Level 3 : Epic Skill Focus: Tumble
Level 4 : Hide in Plain Sight.
Level 5 : Sneak Attack +1d6.
Level 7 : Mask of a Thousand Faces.
Level 8 : Venom Immunity; Sneal Attack +1d6.
Level 9 : Slippery Mind.
Level 10 : Improved Invisibility 1/day.

â—‹Samuraiâ—‹
(May be missing info, copied from Notepad document included with Hak as the in-game does not say anything specific)
?Requirements?
Alignment : Any Lawful

?Abilities?
1st Level: Ancestral Daisho - As a samurai acquires treasure through adventuring, he has the option of awakening the supernatural abilities latent in the weapons.
He may spend gold or sacrifice items to further enchant his weapon.

Starting at level 2 and every 3 levels after that the Samurai gains a bonus feat. The Samurai is proficient with all light and medium armor and all weapons.

â—‹Warpriestâ—‹
(Requirements)
Base Attack : +5
Classes: Cleric or Paladin.
Skills : Persuade 5 or more ranks.
Feats : Combat Casting

(Abilities)
Level 1 : Rally - Allies within 60 feet gain Will save throw vs DC of Fear effect, if suffering effect . +1 more bonus per Warpriest level.
Level 2 : Inflame - provides bonus on saving throws vs mind influencing effects. Bonus begins at +2, for each even level of Warpriest increases by +2. Effect lasts 5 minutes(+1 minute per level of Warpriest)
Level 3 : Healing Circle - 1/day
Level 6 : Fear Aura - Once per day spell like ability.
Level 7 : Mass Haste - 1/day
Level 8 : Mass Heal - 1/day
Level 9 : Fear Aura increases to 2/day.
Level 10 : Implacable Foe - Allows allies to fight until -20 hit points while in use, once -20 hit points is reached instant death occurs.

Bonus Spells: Levels 2,4,6,8 and 10 as if gained a level in his/her highest divine caster class. (cleric).
-Xillow
One hell of a drama starter, got to love wars aye?
Sapphire
Count
Count

Re: New Prestige Class Requirements & Abilities

Post by Sapphire »

Many thanks for this posting if there was a like post option I would certainly give it a +1 ...
Veteran
Knight
Knight

Post by Veteran »

No problem! Hope to see some creative builds come out from these.

Slowly leveling a Samurai myself to figure all its perks out.
-Xillow
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

Hmmm.... going to try a Ninja Spy myself am a little curious about the level 7 thing - mask of a thousand faces - ... just how useful it is another issue because of the low server population too... But hey-ho got to give it a try ... Particularly as I have a liking for stealthy elves :)
Ghost4life
Count
Count

Post by Ghost4life »

Yeah I'm finding with the low server population that if I want to explore the server I have to build a high survivability solo character in order to do so... my current fighter wizard just can't do it by himself (once I find an amber forge stone then MAYBE he will do better....)
Veteran
Knight
Knight

Post by Veteran »

So far the samurai can create a Masterwork Katana, and then for a hefty gold cost (2,000??? IIRC) you can enchant it with various things. When I get time I'll see if i can get a list of the available add-ons. A side note is the Katana isnt like a normal Masterwork, there's no +1 and it isnt dropable nor sellable, so no exploit there thank goodness.

It seems you can create a new katana but it disables the ability to upgrade the previous one created. A bit of a hinderance is I cant get rid of the old Katana so if you make a mistake youre pretty much stuck with a cruddy weapon eating weight and space.

Personal bummer is a I made my Samurai greatsword focused (because of the nifty CEP weapon skins) aaaand kind of makes the katana thing useless to me, but now that I'm more informed I will probably remake it.

And yeah leveling is a bit stale solo, you can party with who ever is on though and you'll get half of what ever they earn upon killing. So if you get a group of people farming seperate areas on hardcore you can potentially all earn 100+ exp through party sharing in addition to what you earn by killing.
-Xillow
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

I wonder have you tried the electrifyer item on the katana you wish to dispose of ,,, If I recall one time I have a buggy tower shield I could not drop or get rid of and the electrifyer destroyed it and ended the problem... Got to be worth a shot trying that ...

As for solo and party's there is little chance we will see the revival of years gone by ... But the other night there were 7 of us all on at the same time at least for a hour ... Perhaps we should consider co-ordinating a schedule to see if we can meet at somewhat regular days and/or times... Thoughts welcome ...
Sapphire
Count
Count

Post by Sapphire »

Just wondering as have reached level 20 with 10 rogue 10 Ninja Spy is there any point to having more than 10 levels of Ninja Spy or is it just hit points and feats at a normal rate ?

{edit} Guess I missed the information about this question here so please ignore less there is something specific to the Ninja Spy I should know about...